I passed the written permit exam, what’s next?
Email our office to book a scheduling time: Email Lenny
Parent/Guardian and student must bring the following to our office:
1. Blue Waiver Card
2. Child’s Original Documents: Must have part A and part B or C
A. Social Security Card
B. Birth Certificate
C. United States Passport
- Students must take vision test done in our office, if child wears glasses or contacts pleases bring them day of registration
- Parent/Guardian must bring their driver’s licenses and fill out contract agreement forms, schedule six (6) hours lesson and deposit and DMV fee
- All of these documents are required by State of New Jersey for the driving school to purchase of students permit
PLEASE NOTE: The State of New Jersey CANNOT ACCEPT ANY PHOTOCOPY, FAX COPY, PRINT OUT OR EMAIL COPY OF ANY DOCUMENTS!!!!
MUST BE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS & NO EXCEPTION!!
What To Expect Day Of Road Test Exam
Please email us as soon as possible to reserve your time for your road test exam (additional fee)
Road Test Exam
Email us to make your road test reservation.
Conveniently meet DMV
Practice will be before scheduled road test exam time.
Practice & Review
Prior to your driving exam, we'll review the following:
Parallel Parking, K-Turn or 3-Point Turn, Stopping at Appropriate Signs, Driving in Reverse, Nearing Corners or Intersections, Stopping Smoothly, Sitting Properly, Steering Properly, Yielding to Right-way
Student MUST Bring Day Of Test:
1.) Permit Note:
Bring your glasses or contacts (only if required)
Must have One (1):
- Birth Certificate
- Primary resident card (green card)
- New Jersey ID card
- United States Passport
- US Government ID
* PLEASE NOTE: The State of New Jersey CANNOT ACCEPT ANY PHOTOCOPY, FAX COPY, PRINTOUT OR EMAIL COPY OF ANY DOCUMENTS!
MUST BE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS & NO EXCEPTION!
If Student is not successful on road test exam, there is a Two (2) weeks waiting period before retaking road test exam.