I passed the written permit exam, what’s next?
Call our office to book a scheduling time: (856) 701-3600
Parent/Guardian and student must bring the following to our office:
1. Blue Waiver Card
2. Child’s Original Documents: Must have part A and part B or C
A. Social Security Card
B. Birth Certificate
C. United States Passport
- Students must take vision test done in our office, if child wears glasses or contacts pleases bring them day of registration
- Parent/Guardian must bring their driver’s licenses and fill out contract agreement forms, schedule six (6) hours lesson and deposit and DMV fee
- All of these documents are required by State of New Jersey for the driving school to purchase of students permit
PLEASE NOTE: The State of New Jersey CANNOT ACCEPT ANY PHOTOCOPY, FAX COPY, PRINT OUT OR EMAIL COPY OF ANY DOCUMENTS!!!!
MUST BE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS & NO EXCEPTION!!
Road Test Exam
Call (856) 701-3600 to make your road test reservation.
Door To Door Pickup
Pickup will be one (1) hour before schedule road test exam time.
Practice & Review
Prior to your driving exam, we'll review the following:
Parallel Parking, K-Turn or 3-Point Turn, Stopping at Appropriate Signs, Driving in Reverse, Nearing Corners or Intersections, Stopping Smoothly, Sitting Properly, Steering Properly, Yielding to Right-way
Student MUST Bring Day Of Test:
1.) Permit Note:
Bring your glasses or contacts (only if required)
Must have One (1):
- Birth Certificate
- Primary resident card (green card)
- New Jersey ID card
- United States Passport
- US Government ID
* PLEASE NOTE: The State of New Jersey CANNOT ACCEPT ANY PHOTOCOPY, FAX COPY, PRINTOUT OR EMAIL COPY OF ANY DOCUMENTS!
MUST BE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS & NO EXCEPTION!
If Student is not successful on road test exam, there is a Two (2) weeks waiting period before retaking road test exam.